Is your password strong enough to protect your sensitive information?
How many passwords do you have? Email, PSN, bank, school… What would happen if someone would discover one of your passwords? Would that person know all of your passwords? Make sure that you have many different passwords, that you change them often, and that they’re strong:
- at least 8 characters (better if they’re 14 or longer)
- mix of upper- and lower-case letters
- include numbers and symbols
- do not include your name, birthdate or any words
video courtesy of Penn State Teaching and Learning with Technology
- What could happen if someone were to discover your passwords?
- Should you use the same password for everything?
- Should you share your passwords with your best friends?
Download Password Safe