Internet Usage Rules
- Students using class blogs/message boards, etc. are expected to treat blogspaces as classroom spaces. Speech that is inappropriate for class is not appropriate for our blog. While we encourage you to engage in debate and conversation with other bloggers, we also expect that you will conduct yourself in a manner reflective of a representative of this school.
- Use first names or nicknames only. Do not use your own or other students’ last/family names.
- Never EVER EVER give out or record personal information on the Internet. Don’t share anything that you don’t want the world to know. For your safety, be careful what you say, too. Don’t post any phone numbers or home address.
- Be sure that anything you write, you are proud of. It can come back to haunt you if you don’t.
- Never link to something you haven’t read. If a link contains material that might be creepy or make some people uncomfortable, you should probably try a different source.